Midway Sewer District – Maintenance Electrician
• Position: Maintenance Electrician
• $43.01 to $56.60 per hour
Reports to: Operations Supervisor
The Midway Sewer District is currently seeking a Maintenance Electrician with strong
electrical and mechanical skills to fill the open position. This person will perform tasks
including corrective and preventative maintenance at the wastewater treatment plant, lift
stations and main office.
As a Midway employee, you will be part of a team that cares deeply about the
environment and its responsibility as a steward
to our waterways. The Midway Sewer
District is dedicated to provide quality customer service and protect public health with
cost effective, reliable, environmentally responsible wastewater collection and treatment.
The successful candidate should have a high school diploma or equivalent. An
Associates Arts Degree or applicable vocational training certificate in Industrial electrical
practices, or a mechanical program is preferred. Must have a valid Washington State
driver’s license. Work history as a Washington State Journeyman Electrician level 1 is
preferred but not essential for consideration for this position.
• Must complete confined space training within one (1) year of employment. Must be
physically able to do the work required.
Please refer to the job description (see website) for the appropriate education/job
• State of Washington Department of Retirement Systems PERS Plans
• State of Washington Health Care Authority’s Medical, Dental, Vision benefit programs
• Life Insurance • HRA VEBA
• 12 Paid Holidays
• Paid time for vacation and sick leave
• Educational financial assistance
• Personal Protective Equipment
Please visit our website at www.midwaysewer.org for the position descriptions and application.
Midway Sewer District is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals interested in applying for
this position must submit a completed Cover Letter, Resume, and District Application
to firstname.lastname@example.org . Incomplete application materials will not be accepted.